This happened to me 5 minutes ago.. bitch wearing my jumper
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
^ Er Nurse
^ Funeral Director
^Works in management
^Mr & Mrs Claus
For all you tattoo bashers out there.
Tattoos don’t make the character. Learn people. Learn.
The previous generations really did a number on us when it comes to tattoos. They made us believe that tattoos are unprofessional and unsightly, when, really, tattoos and body art have existed through pretty much the entirety of human history. Tattoos, unless they are of an offensive nature, are not any more unprofessional than make-up, or jewelry, etc.
I remember one time I was asked by a friend who is a manager if she should hire a guy with tattoos. My first question to her was about how qualified the guy was for the position, and she explained he was very qualified.
Her: “If you went to a store to buy something, would it bother you if the person helping you had tattoos?”
Me: “As long as he does his job properly and helps me when I need it, he could be wearing a Halloween costume for all I care.”
bless this post.
do you ever just want to gently place your hands on someones cheeks and hold their head there in your hands and looking into their eyes and then violently jerk their head on a right angle and snap their neck
Well, that took an unexpected turn.
so did their neck
I tried to scroll over this..
we all tried…
its impossible to scroll over this
i watched this so many times before i pressed reblog
Haven’t been this shattered since you died, I need you so much right now Jamie I need your advice I need your hugs
I need you
I love you beautiful boy ❤ r.i.p
In the time that you guys took to put me through to an operator I had sex with my boyfriend
Not guys not a quicky
I mean full blown foreplay and everything
Vodafone you suck!
THIS DESERVES A BILLION FUCKING NOTES.
OMG. I am not ever not reblogging this. People need to be heard.
Everytime I will reblog. People NEED to see this.
READ THIS. Take a few seconds, and just read this. Then reblog it. Then think about it hard.
Gave me shivers because iwas once in this situation..
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IM CRYING!?!?!
This was the first depression picture that got me crying.
This broke my heart…